Booking A Reliable Housemaid Has Never Been Easier
Vacuum, scrub, polish – repeat. If you feel like there is no way out of the home cleaning spinning cycle, you have come to the right place! Sun Shine Domestic Cleaning has helped countless London homeowners redefine housekeeping and reclaim their free time. We offer affordable domestic cleaning help without making compromises with quality on a regular and one-off basis.
What began as a small team of dedicated cleaners has grown into a successful business covering London City and adjacent residential suburbs. Our customers can design a service package according to their preferences – we will adjust to your scheduling requirements and the range of chores. You can also count on a wide range of premium services like end of tenancy, spring or after-builders cleaning.
If you want to find out more about our pricing range and contract policy or wish to book a cleaning appointment with us, please fill in the Contact form, and we will get back in touch within the next 24 hours!
What Makes Us The Perfect Cleaning Partner For Your Home?
- Highly skilled house cleaners with long years of experience
- Non-stop availability – we work even on Bank and National Holidays
- One of the most detailed cleaning task sheets in the industry
- 100% Customer satisfaction guarantee
- Fully insured service
- Immediate cleaner replacement upon request (for regular customers)
- Same-day and emergency cleaning help available
- A comprehensive public Insurance and Liability Policy
- Eco-friendly home cleaning – we limit the application of detergents
- No long-term or binding contracts needed
What Service Packages Do We Provide?
- Regular domestic cleaning – bi-weekly, weekly, individual timetables
- One-off home cleaning (including emergency appointments)
- End of tenancy cleaning
- After-builders specialised clean-ups
For a detailed description of all options, please visit our Service page!
Carefully Selected Cleaners For Your Complete Peace Of Mind
Letting a perfect stranger do all home chores is a deal-breaker for many first-time customers. We completely understand your anxiety and constantly do anything in our power to alleviate it.
The first step is to sustain one of the most demanding cleaner selection standards in the business. It features three levels of check-ups:
- Personal checks – proof of ID and permanent address
- Professional checks – CV, letters of recommendation, cover letters, individual accreditations
- Extensive face-to-face interviews – we only select dedicated professionals with long-term plans in the industry
What Do The Customers Think About Our Performance?
“With Maggie, my Sun Shine maid, I know my home is in safe and expert hands. I still can’t believe I don’t have to do all the mopping and polishing on my own!”
L. Fryers, Esther Anne Pl, The Angel, London N1 1WL
“The after-party cleaning you did for me was outstanding! Within three hours, my house turned from a spot of calamity to a perfectly ordered home again.”
J. Atkinson, Kitson Rd, Barnes, London SW13 9HJ
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you charge any contract or recurrent fees?
No, we don’t. Sun Shine Domestic Cleaning works with hourly rates, and they are the only thing you pay.
Are you a “green cleaning” contractor?
We definitely strive to be. Whenever our maids have the choice, they prefer to clean with organic-based and natural products, even if this may require a bit more effort.
I have booked a regular home cleaning package with you but will go on a fortnightly business trip. Do I still have to pay for the missed visit?
Of course not! But we do require that you give us reasonable notice (at least 24 hours, 48 hours or more even better). Our customer support team will help you reschedule the visit at your first convenience.